2. ‘Butter on the bread.’ I know. You’re probably confused by all the conflicting data. You and me both. First check my cholesterol levels. My liver has felt a little under the weather lately, and it may be time for a doctor, patient chat.
3. ‘Two Slices of Cheese.’ Excellent source of protein. Although, some cheeses may have a higher fat content than others. Perhaps another chat with the doctor.
4. ‘Two slices of salami.’ You think? Conduct some research and make an educated decision.
5. ‘Three Slices of tomato.’ Wow. Congrats. I am impressed. An A for effort. Major source of the antioxidant lycopene, Vitamin C, potassium, folate and Vitamin K.
6. ‘A Slice or two of cucumber.’ Vegetables. My goodness. Now you’re speaking my language. Hurray for phytonutrients. Kudos for potassium, fiber and Vitamin C.
7. ‘Salt and pepper.’ Time out! Pepper: OK. But salt in moderation. Please check my blood pressure first. I think it’s been running a little high lately.
Or why not just go for tomato and lettuce on 100 percent whole-grain bread, (whoopee for fiber and the bowel).
I foresee us having a long and healthy relationship.