PROFESSIONAL BLOGGING SUBMISSIONS
Terms and Conditions
- For the purpose of the contract below, the term "you" equals "you, the blogger(s)"; "we" equals "we, Friday Flash Fiction."
- Our terms for paid blogs, etc., are £200 per 100-word blog, or pro rata, i.e. £2.00 per word.
- Full payment must be made at time of submission.
- To be accepted, all submissions must conform to our requirements (see elsewhere in the site.)
- Friday Flash Fiction can accept or reject your submission at will and is not required to provide any explanation or justification.
- In the event of rejection, 50% of the submission fee will be refunded by PayPal. You must have a PayPal account to qualify for this repayment, and any PayPal fees will be incurred by yourself. Please ensure your PayPal details are included in the relevant box below.
- In the event of unforeseen or unforeseeable circumstances preventing publication or communication, Friday Flash Fiction shall in no way be held liable for any aspect of this contract.
NOW PAY THE FEE. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, THIS IS LIKELY TO BE £200.